New York, Westchester & Boston Railway provides convenient service between lower Westchester County and the Bronx. Frequenst trains from Harlem River, New York, and 180th Street (Bronx Park) to Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Port Chester, White Plains, and intermediate stations. Find your destination from the list of stations below for more information.
White Plains Branch
- White Plains – Westchester Ave. (WSR)
- Mamaroneck Ave. – White Plains
- Gedney Way – White Plains
- Ridgeway – White Plains
- Heathcote – Scarsdale
- Quaker Ridge – Scarsdale
- Wykagyl – New Rochelle
- Chester Heights – New Rochelle
- E. Lincoln Ave. – Mount Vernon
Port Chester Branch
- Port Chester (NH) (CTC)
- Rye (NH) CTC)
- Harrison – Harrison Ave. (NH)
- West Street – Harrison
- Mamaroneck (NH)
- Larchmont Gardens
- Larchmont – Chatsworth Ave. (NH)
- Pine Brook
- North Ave. – New Rochelle
- Webster Ave. – New Rochelle
- Fifth Ave. – Pelham
Harlem River Branch
- Columbus Ave. – Mount Vernon (NH)
- E. 3rd Street – Mount Vernon
- E. 6th Street – Mount Vernon
- Kingbridge Rd. – Mount Vernon
- Dyre Ave. – Bronx
- Baychester Ave. – Bronx
- Gun Hill Road – Bronx
- Pelham Parkway – Bronx
- Morris Park – Bronx
- E 180th Street – Bronx (IRT) (TARS)
- Westchester Ave. – Bronx (NH)
- Hunts Point – Bronx (NH)
- Casanova – Bronx (NH)
- Port Morris – Bronx (NH)
- Harlem River Terminal – Bronx (NH) (IRT)
NH – Connection available to New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad train service to Grand Central Terminal and Connecticut. Consult station agent for details. Additional fare required.
IRT – Connection available to Interboro Rapid Transit subway service. At 180th Street with Lexington Avenue Subway for Grand Central Terminal, Brooklyn Bridge, and Brooklyn. At Hunt’s Point, with Lexington Avenue Subway. At Harlem River, with Second and Third Avenue Elevated lines. Additional fare required.
TARS – At Hunt’s Point, connection available with Third Avenue Railway 163rd Street crosstown trolley. At Harlem River, connection available with Third Avenue Railway 125th Street crosstown trolley via Willis Avenue. Additional fare required.
STC – Connection available with Soundview Transporation Company. Additional fare required.
CTC – Connection available at Port Chester with motor coaches of County Transportation Co., for Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverdale, and Stamford. Connection available at Rye with motor coaches of County Transportation Co. for Rye Beach. Additional fare required.
WSR – Westchester Street Railway local trolley service in White Plains and Tarrytown.